Do you love listening to the radio, but think it isn’t an area for you? Think again. Audiences generally think that only people with exceptional talent and unique voices can be successful radio hosts. The truth of the matter is that everyone can be on the radio. All that is needed are rules to follow and a lot of practice.
Although radio tends to be forgotten nowadays, it is still an extremely relevant medium. Nielsen’s 2019 audio report shows that radio unquestionably remains the most popular way to spread a message. This is undoubtedly precious knowledge as a communications professional.
If you want to learn how to captivate your audience simply by speaking to them, this voice training for radio course is for you.
What should I expect from this course?
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Train your voice for radio and use it to convey information effectively
- Understand the key tools to grab audience attention.
- Prepare for interviews
- Understand how to record and edit
At the end of the course, you will be able to take a quiz and complete an assignment to make sure that you are radio ready. This new knowledge will put you ahead of competitors in the PR, media and communications industry.
What is the PR Training Academy?
The PR Training Academy was created by Ellen Gunning, who has been working in the PR industry for over 25 years. With her experience and a team of industry experts, the Academy delivers tailored courses for professionals to stay on top of trends.
Our annual membership subscription gives you:
- Unlimited access to small courses that you can study from anywhere in your own time
- Interactive content that promotes smooth learning
- Access to all our past courses as well as 24 new courses per year with a membership
- A team of professionals to mentor you
- Certification upon course completion
Not feeling like voice training for radio is the thing you need to specialise in right now? No problem. Check out our range of other courses, and pick something that suits you or your business more.