Nowadays, we all have access to an abundance of platforms on which to consume our news. For instance, some people like the visual aspect of television or the internet. On the other hand, others may find it easier to absorb information by turning on their radio in the car or putting on a podcast while exercising.
Since radio journalism is undoubtedly important nowadays, knowing how to produce your own audio content is an especially valuable skill. However, there is still a misconception that expensive material is required to produce a quality show.
This course in Smartphone Radio Journalism is here to teach you how to make excellent radio content while only using things that you probably already own.
What should I expect from this course?
With this Smartphone Radio Journalism course, you will:
- Learn about the importance of radio journalism and news formats
- Get advice on how to write scripts and record material
- Learn smartphone and microphone use
- Receive practical advice on how to conduct interviews and edit audio clips
- Know how to promote and distribute your new audio content
By the end of the course, you will be able to produce your own radio show from start to finish, putting you ahead of your competitors in the media and communications industry.
What is the PR Training Academy?
The PR Training Academy was created by Ellen Gunning, who has been working in the PR industry for over 25 years. With her experience and a team of industry experts, the Academy delivers tailored courses for professionals to stay on top of trends.
Our annual membership subscription gives you:
- Unlimited access to small courses that you can study from anywhere in your own time
- Interactive content that promotes smooth learning
- Access to all our past courses as well as 24 new courses per year with a membership
- A team of professionals to mentor you
- Certification upon course completion
Not feeling like smartphone radio journalism is the thing you need to specialise in right now? No problem. Check out our range of other courses, and pick something that suits you or your business more.