You feel like you’ve tried everything to make people care about what you say. You write blog posts, are active on social media and markedly invested in your industry’s latest trends. In order to capture your audience’s heart all over again, you need something new. So how about making a podcast?
Two years ago, research found that over one in three people listened to a podcast at least once a month. It’s not difficult to understand why this form of communication has been gaining popularity. Podcasts are transportable and can create a personal connection between a host and an audience. In addition to this, they are incredibly easy to produce.
With this in mind, why not take the plunge, learn the ropes of audio production and impress your peers by making a podcast?
What should I expect from this course?
Whether you are completely devoid of experience or simply want to refine your production skills, this PR Training Academy course can bring you new knowledge. You will:
- Understand what a podcast is and why they matter for businesses
- Pick up brainstorming methods and necessary recording material before production
- Learn how to appeal to your audience and keep their attention
- Publish your podcast and come up with a strong visual brand
- Grow as a podcaster and create new, dynamic content
At the end of the course, a quiz and an assignment created by PR professionals will make sure that you are now an expert at making a podcast.
What is the PR Training Academy?
The PR Training Academy was created by Ellen Gunning, who has been working in the PR industry for over 25 years. With her experience and a team of industry experts, the Academy delivers tailored courses for professionals to stay on top of trends.
Our annual membership subscription gives you:
- Unlimited access to small courses that you can study from anywhere in your own time
- Interactive content that promotes smooth learning
- Access to all our past courses as well as 24 new courses per year with a membership
- A team of professionals to mentor you
- Certification upon course completion
Not feeling like podcasts are the thing you need to specialise in right now? No problem. Check out our range of other courses, and pick something that suits you or your business more.