The importance of photography in PR and marketing can’t be overstated. You’ve probably heard more than a few times that a picture is worth a thousand words. This is especially accurate in the world of public relations.
While this may be true, it is also important to acknowledge that a PR professional will need to approach photography in a unique way. According to the Visual Teaching Alliance, 90 percent of the information that comes to the brain is visual. Producing eye-catching photographs can significantly enhance your brand’s image and make a lasting impression on your audience. But where do you start?
If you are feeling overwhelmed by the steps you need to take to produce great PR photography, this course is for you.
What should I expect from this course?
This Creating Great Photographs course will help you understand photography from the perspective of a PR professional. You will learn how to:
- Use visual storytelling in order to promote a business
- Understand what editors and clients are looking for
- Choose and brief a photographer
- Successfully distribute your photographs
Additionally, a photo gallery, quiz and final assignment created by our team of experts will help make sure that you now feel confident in the world of PR photography.
What is the PR Training Academy?
The PR Training Academy was created by Ellen Gunning, who has been working in the PR industry for over 25 years. With her experience and a team of industry experts, the Academy delivers tailored courses for professionals to stay on top of trends.
Our annual membership subscription gives you:
- Unlimited access to small courses that you can study from anywhere in your own time
- Interactive content that promotes smooth learning
- Access to all our past courses as well as 24 new courses per year with a membership
- A team of professionals to mentor you
- Certification upon course completion
Not feeling like creating great photographs is the thing you need to specialise in right now? No problem. Check out our range of other courses, and pick something that suits you or your business more.